segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2010

A NONSENSE English post for CNA’s students…

 

2010.4.17 Casa da Cris 5

Hey, I know some students have been coming here in order to see a model of a blog, so that they can write their own posts, and that's why I came here right now. Of course there are so many things we can talk about on a blog post, but my main stuff now is that I've been so damn tired, even painful, that even creativity hasn't been my best friend, and I just cannot complain about so many things which have been happening in my life, oppositely to what sometimes happens…

I'm posting 2 pics, one of the last great time at Cris's house with my folks from college – you can see my doubt-face, can't you? What to eat?! – and another one in Rio, on Urca Hill with the Sugar Loaf on the back, which happened to be a just gr8 weekend.

I usually have long posts, w/ lotsa things, but, sorry, I just can't do it right now. Just hope it has helped somehow, alrightie?!

Cheers!!!

PICT0197

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Oi,com certeza isso ajudou muito!Obrigada!beijos